It’s the middle of the week, and this sorry blogger is curled up on the couch with the beginnings of a cold. I haven’t scheduled any posts, and I can’t concentrate long enough to photograph products and write a review.
And so – give a warm welcome to Wishlist Wednesday! A weekly post that will feature a product I have been lusting over. (hey, it may have been born out of laziness, but I actually like the idea!)
The object of my desires:
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
I’ve been eyeing this one off since seeing Daniel over at Kenna Cosmetics raving about it. My combination skin is always drawn to the word ‘serum’, and it also has the added bonus of ‘youth defence active gel concentrate’ – I mean, who doesn’t want to encourage radiant, youthful skin?
And the packaging – it’s simple and classic, true to Jurlique’s style, and the carton is manufactured from recycled and sustainably sourced fibre. This a brand I definitely need to have in my life, and I will.. one day!
From the website:
– Helps restore skin radiance
– Improve dullness and dehydration
– Minimise the first signs of ageing
– Help protect skin from environmental aggressors
– Our exclusive Naturadiance PB18+ complex combines 15 Bio-Intrinsic TM botanical extracts with 3 breakthrough ingredients to deliver potent antioxidant properties to help protect, revitalize and enhance your skin’s recovery cycle.
– Persian Silk Extract to help strengthen skin cell capacity to shield against environmental stress.
– Wu-Zhu-Yu Extract possesses excellent microcirculation boosting and skin smoothing properties.
– Peach Leaf Extract to help recover skin vitality and promote cellular regeneration.
Have you tried the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum – and what do you think of it? Or do you have any other similar products you think I should look at?
(Side note – the inspiration for Wishlist Wednesdays came from a brilliant little book I read recently, The List of My Desires, by Gregoire Delacourt. Check it out if you want a really gorgeous read!)