My favourite runway at MBFWA was Watson x Watson, and this was mostly due to the fresh-faced, radiant look the models were rocking! It was immediately obvious that this was thanks to the Curtis Collection signature ‘lit from within’ glow. They managed to achieved was a luminous glowy look, something you could easily wear during the day. It’s sun-kissed, dewy and totally wearable. Which is why it’s still on my mind, weeks after the 2015 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia ended!
“I love this look! The Watson sisters really wanted to showcase their love of glowing, fresh skin. Our makeup director Tobi Henney created the ultimate Day Fresh Glow. A simple, wearable look for all women that is easy to recreate at home with our must have glow maximising products… because every woman should look fabulous, everyday! This look makes it easy for you to GET YOUR GLOW ON!”
– Victoria Curtis. Owner and Founder, Curtis Collection Cosmetics
Key products used to create the look
- BASE // Retexture Face Primer, Naked Glow CC Cream
- HIGHLIGHT // Airbrush Finish Mineral Concealer, Radiant Glow Illuminator, Bronze Illuminator
- CHEEKS // Illuminating Bronzer in Sun Goddess, Deluxe Mineral Powder Foundation, Blush
- EYES // Eye Primer, Glide on Gel Liner, VX Volume Mascara
- BROWS // Brow Tint
- LIPS // Velvet Lip Liner in Vintage Rose, V Gloss in Tori
Learn more about the products and techniques used to acheive this look on the Curtis Collection blog.
What was your favourite look at MBFWA?